The “Wenaas Difference” is simple. It’s that little standard all of us have come to know and cherish. It’s that extra step along the way. It’s the attention to detail in our manufacturing process. But most important, it’s our commitment to you, our customers, to provide the very best protective work-wear in the industry. It’s part of our success story and certainly part of our heritage. The “Wenaas Difference” is what keeps us around and what sets us apart. We’re proud to serve you, and glad to say that we will continue our commitment to you and the “Wenaas Difference.”
Wenaas Electronic Ordering
- Unique and customer specific e-commerce solutions adapted to customer size, structure, needs and location
- Simplifies and makes the purchasing process more efficient
- Provides easy control over the entire purchasing process
- Integrated with ERP system
- Customized reports
- Tracking and delivery notifications Voucher and authority levels can be coded
- The solution is advanced but user friendly and easy to implement
The most comprehensive CSR program in the industry
Fair Weather Foundation (FWF) works to improve labor conditions in the garments industry. We are members of FWF and all our direct suppliers have signed the Kwintet/Wenaas “Code of Conduct” which is based on the FWF guidelines.
International Labor Organization (ILO) is UN’s labor organization. Kwintet’s “Code of Conduct” meets the standards set forth by the ILO.
We take our environmental and social responsibility seriously
REACH is EU’s legislation regulating chemicals imported into the EU. Our suppliers must commit not to use chemicals that according to REACH should not occur in products imported into the EU.
Our textile and leather products are Oeko-Tex 100 certified which means that no harmful substances or residues occur in the products.
Our quality system is certified according to ISO 9001:2008, the international standard for quality control.